PLEASE BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY ACTION ON DMCA REQUEST ON THIS BLOG OR TWITTER, CONTACT ME AT email@example.com AND I WILL REMOVE ALL THE CONTENT.
The DMCA was approved in the US Congress in 1998 to deal with copyright infringement by electronic means, particularly on the Internet.
Vampire69blog.com deals with serious issues regarding intellectual property and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage the publishing of your online content.
Vampire69blog.com is a pro-DMCA website and as such, their owners can use the DMCA protocol in order to request the removal of links and / or content that they believe violate their copyright.
The elements necessary for a properly formatted DMCA notice are:
– Clear identification of the person or entity that sends the notification of the DMCA.
– Clear statement of the relationship with the copyright holder (self or authorized agent).
– ID (URL) of the video and / or content that the DMCA notification asks the vampire69blog.com to remove.
– PROOF OF IDENTITY IS NEEDED
– Clear statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf.
– A “physical or electronic signature” of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. It is satisfied with a name and physical address so that the authorized person can be contacted if someone wants to challenge the notification.
– Request to refer any claim of copyright infringement, or requests of several removals to the designated agent sending an email to